Terms and Conditions
By clicking on a link above you are allowing a representative of DataAdmin to connect to your computer over a secure, encrypted connection powered by DualDesk software. Once installed, the software will contact the technician, and the software will be removed when the session is complete. Remote sessions are billed in 15-minute increments and the technician will be available for contact throughout. If the remote session is terminated due to loss of Internet connection, power outage, etc, a representative of DataAdmin will contact you about reconnecting the session, and billing will resume where the last session left off.
Disclaimer: DataAdmin is not responsible for any loss of data, programs, etc, that may occur through the use of this program, downloaded tools, or via the troubleshooting process. DataAdmin recommends backing up all vital data before beginning a remote session, and detailed documentation of any changes will be provided on the invoice.
If you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions, please contact us to schedule an on-site appointment.
Instructions to Connect
Please follow the steps below to get us connected remotely:
- Click on the Connect as Admin link at the bottom of the page to download the file
note: if you are not a local administrator on your machine, or if you have trouble connecting as admin, please try to connect as user with the same procedures. this is a limited version of the program that should run when we have trouble.
- Run the file, accept any security warnings
note: our file is identified as “Not Commonly Downloaded” by several larger services due to our company size, we are actively working to get this resolved.
- When prompted, enter the password provided by the technician
- When prompted, enter your name / company name for reference
- Once the password and name is entered the software will call back to us, at which point we can take control of your machine. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
note: if clicking on the file does not begin the download, try right-clicking on the entry and choosing “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”, then running the file once downloaded.